Another Huge Success!
Thank you to everyone involved in this year’s Scarecrow Trail, especially to Chris and Vicky Lunn and those who helped them pull it together. So many amazing creations! 👏🙏
A note from the organisers…
BIG NEWS!!! Drum roll… Thanks to all the amazing efforts we raised over £4,200 for the Binfield ARC Project !!
Incredible, especially at £2 a map. A huge thank to:
– Clare Bennett for great design skills
– The teams at Crema, Foxes Den & Village Stores for selling the maps
– Digity for printing the maps, posters and sign
– Kate Hayes and Sarah Naxton for lots and lots of support throughout
– Those special people who donated sweets via their work companies
– The Binfield Beacon
– The Wokingham paper
– Berkshire Radio
– everyone who liked, tagged and shared posts on social media
Did I forget anyone?
Ah yes… Of course… And all 56 absolutely incredible scarecrow makers!!
You guys absolutely smashed it. Without you the trail is nothing. Thank you so much and with that in mind, it’s our great privilege to announce the Scarecrow of the Year for 2019
…in 3rd place was the BFG, 2nd was Groot and first was the scarecrow display at 57 Knox Green. Well done for a lovely display and especially well done for a week of hard work, dedication and smiles to bake goodies in return for donations, generating an additional contribution of over £500 as a result. That was a monster effort.
Well done…thoroughly well deserved.
Chris & Vic
… Now for 2020 😁
See more photos here