Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets and donated generously to the Ladies Clothes Exchange Evening.
Regrettably, due to a smaller amount of donations received and a busy time of year we have made the difficult decision to postpone the event until the autumn so that we can match the success of the previous event.
Any donations made will be used for the next Exchange and all tokens will be honoured.
Tickets will be available at the Church Fete and watch this space for further details.
Everyone on the team would like to say a big thank you for your continued support.
Entrance Cost and Tickets:
Entrance costs £5 and includes a glass of Pimm’s or soft drink.
Buy from our online shop here: Tickets!
Alternatively tickets are available in advance from the Church Office during office hours, or from the Exchange Evening team: Claire Thomas, Gisele Taylor, Rachel Norris, Sarah Farley, Suzy Kopik, Kate Hayes and Jacqui Voller.
You can also pay on the door.
If you are able to donate any clothes items or accessories, you will be given one token to exchange for one item of clothing or accessory in the first round of swishing.
We would like to sort and organise any donated items before the event, so if you can, please drop-off any clothes or accessories in a bag marked “Clothes Exchange” to the church office or events team as above, between Monday 25th June and Wednesday 11th July.
If you are not able to donate any items, you are still welcome to buy a ticket and come along to enjoy the bar, guest stalls, raffle and a fun evening with your friends! You will also have an opportunity to pick up items in the second round of exchange, for a donation to the ARC project.
Format of the evening:
Doors and Bar Open: 7:30pm
Browsing Time: until around 8pm,
8-8:30pm: Round 1: Those with tokens, exchange your token for your first item.
8:30pm on: Round 2: Hall re-opens for browsing open to everyone. You’re welcome to take as many items as you like this time, but please give a donation for anything you choose. “If you like what you’ve got, put some money in the pot”!
9:30pm: Auction and Raffle Draw
Last Orders at the Bar: 10:30pm
We have some fabulous prizes coming in for our raffle including:
- Zizzi Voucher for 2 main courses and 2 cocktails or softails (conditions apply)
- £30 voucher for food and drink from The Victoria Arms, Binfield
- £20 voucher from Unique Hair Salon, Binfield
- £15 voucher from The Entertainer
- More to be announced!
We also have the following vendors with stands at the event:
- Just Because clothing
- Tropic Skincare
- Silver by Design Jewellry
Rules and Notes:
- Please donate good quality, clean items of clothing, which includes bags, scarves, belts, jewellery and shoes. If you don’t wear it, you may as well swap it!
- We request that you do not donate the following items: damaged items, swimwear, underwear, nightwear or earrings.
- You will have time to browse the clothes on the night but no one can claim items as their own before the exchange bell rings.
- Please be kind to each other, we don’t want any tussles, hissy fits or fallings outs! Organisers will be on hand to adjudicate decisions with the toss of a coin.
- Everything given to the event will be treated as a donation. Some items may be auctioned off during the event, and any leftovers will be used for the benefit of the ClothesBank.
Our Last Event:
Click here for photos from our first successful evening!