- This competition is promoted by Binfield Parochial Church Council (Binfield PCC) for All Saints and St Marks churches, Binfield, Berkshire. Registered Charity number 1149382
- This competition is open to everyone and anyone.
- The competition is broken down into three age groups for which entries are made.
A. Under 11 (Child)
B. 12-16 (Junior)
C. 16+ (Adult)
- This is a competition to win a token prize for each category, plus an overall winner.
- The competition opens on July 20, 2022 and closes at Midnight on August 31, 2022 on. Entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- To enter,
Online: Click through to our entry link and upload your entry. Pay your £2 through our shop page.
By Hand: Take your entry and £2 entry fee to Foxes Den.
- Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk
- A nominal entry fee is payable. No additional purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Binfield PCC does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- The winner will be selected by a group of representatives from the local community from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be contacted by Binfield PCC to seek their consent to use their name and, following the receipt of such consent, may see their names mentioned on Binfield PCC and all related social media accounts or in printed materials.
- Binfield PCC is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- Binfield PCC reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winners will be contacted by email or telephone by September 10th. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe, Binfield PCC reserves the right to select another winner. Binfield PCC will use reasonable endeavours to deliver all prizes within one (1) month of the competition ending, however, Binfield PCC is not liable for any delay in the delivery of any prize.
- Winning Entries will be announced at the Binfield Church Fete on September 11, 2022.
- Data protection and publicity
- By entering the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are the copyright holder in any image submitted, or have permission from the copyright holder. By entering, you will retain the copyright but you grant to the Promoter a free, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide licence to use or reproduce all images submitted for the competition. You will always receive a credit if we use your winning entry in any way.
- The email addresses of entrants will only be used for the administration of the prize draw and will not be added to any email marketing lists or for any purpose.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Binfield PCC reserves the rights to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Binfield PCC reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable.
- The competition prizes are subject to availability.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
- Binfield PCC excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.