One Church, three spaces…
All Saints’ Church
Church Lane, RG42 5NS
A Grade II* listed building, the origins of which date back to Norman times, All Saints’ is currently used for Sunday worship, baptisms, weddings, funerals and special events such as Remembrance Day and Christingle.
St. Mark’s Church
Popeswood Road, RG42 4AH
Built in 1867 and Grade II listed, St Mark’s is ideal for more intimate worship, community activities and our acclaimed outreach programs.
St. Mark’s is available to hire for regular bookings and functions. Please contact the office for all inquiries.
Stubbs Hill, RG42 5NN
The cemetery at Stubbs Hill was consecrated in 1888 and has been in use since for the burial of anyone who resides within our Parish.